Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YEA its Wednesday

I am so excited not only because it is the middle of the week, but because I am going to the Jazz game tonight. For all of you that dont know I am a HUGE Jazz fan. My mother in law has invited me to go with her for a girls night out, so I cant wait. Trevor is going to tend Taylor Bug so i that goes well. Trevor is under the weather, he had the flu shot and now he sounds like crap. I sometimes wonder if the shot is better to get or not.Anyways life is still the same here in the Scott home. Work, play and sleep is all we do. I am gettin excited for the holidays tho. I cant wait to see all of our family, Well I hope All of my family. I havent seen my sister in nine months, and she only lives twenty five miles away, its a long story to long to type. Anyways well i guess i best be going, I have to go get ready for my hot mama date!

No comments: