Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Well lastnight was halloween Taylor was batman and I was Cleopatra, i looked like a dork, but it was fun dressing up. The night started out by going to the Trunk or Treat since that is the thing to do now a days, thats what we did. We went to my in laws ward and had a good time, and yes Taylor got a lot of candy... Then we made our way to all the parents, mom and fred first then my dad and then we were off to Mark and Shari's for Tacos. The cousins and in laws all came over it was quite the party... Then as usual we came home and hung out, Taylor was exhausted all that running had wore him out. I think that it was a great night, Taylor bug is getting so big it makes me so sad. i love him so much and I am so greatful that I have him and Trevor to spend my time with.

No comments: