Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday morning

Well its sunday again and the day has started out crappy. The weather is bad and Tayl0r has already got hurt, wow what a way to start the day. Early this morning me and Trevor put a roast in, yes I can cook. Well Trevor can anyway, dont that count as me, h aha. Now its time to go get ready to go to church, I am in the Primary I teach the sunbeams, poor kids. I dont know what they were thinking when they put me in as a teacher. Just kidding, I love those kids they make me want to be a better person, and they bring the spirit with them every week. They fill my heart with happiness... Trevor is the priestood teacher but he only has to teach once a month, he's lucky, he dont feel that way but I know that deep down he really enjoys it. Well I will get off my butt and go get ready. Chat at ya all later. p.s. if anyone reads this please email me I would love to chat with someone... anyone!

No comments: