Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey all well it's Wednesday again, hard to believe the week is almost over again... Before we know it Thanksgiving is gonna be here, wow how time flies. Anyways today was a regular day Taylor is getting so big he says the darndest things, i sometimes don't know where he got his smartness, it was definately not from me, must be from Trevor. Things are the same get up go to work come home, not much has changed. Today i put up one of of my Christmas trees, crazy i know, but i am so getting in the Christmas spirit. I have decided that i need alot more decorations a bare tree is no longer wanted in the Scott house... Well Tomorrow i am off to the doctor in SLC oh yea, i hope that he can help me and i hope that there wont be anymore surgeries. Anyways my thought of the day is keep your family close, you never know when they will turn there back on you...Later

No comments: