Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thurday

Lastnight I went to the Jazz game and it was so much fun. Me and Shari my mother in law went, we got off to a late start so we ended up eating at the game instead of a restraunt,but it was so good. We then went to the game and WOW what a game! Yes they won I had so much fun. The dive home sucked but all in all it was a blast. Shari is such a good person and I am so thankful that I have her in my life. Now on ward, now today I am going shopping with Shari, so she gets me for two days in a row, how lucky is she. Trevor fills like he is tending all the time, but i let him know that fatherhood is a full time job and that I am only goin shopping. He has been so good he hasnt been feelin well and yet he still dont complain. Well I guess i better go do something, like Clean the house, i dont know why it gets messed up when I am gone... anyways later.

No comments: