Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday night

Well its Saturday and we decided that we would take Bugs to the movie "Bolt" that is a darling show to take your kids to, I thought that it was awesome. So we did that then came home and decided to work on the Christmas tree, wow was that a chore. We didnt get much done but hey its the thought that we all as a family worked on it, Trevor was helping with the bows, and Taylor bug we he was pulling them off as fast as I was putting them on. But it was Great! So then i asked Taylor if he wanted his own tree and he did, so I went downstairs and got one of my small lighted craft trees and together he and I decorated it. He is such a blessing in my life, i never knew that you could love someone so much, I am so grateful for him and Trevor. My life is still the same, I went to the doctor, and there is just nothin like being told that your a mess! Thats so much fun! i am in a situation that I hate my body is a Mess as the docs say all thanks to a wonderful OB that delivered me... three years ago. Anyways my health sucks but i have a great family so its ok.

2 comments:

the olsen family said...

Yeah I found your blog... I saw your comment. I'm glad you told me. It was fun coming over the other night and good to see you!

toni said...

Please blog me i feel like such a loser and if you and susie get bored give me a jingle!!!