Monday, March 9, 2009

March 10, 2009

Well its been awhile since my last post and boy has a lot happened. First of all my computer broke so we have been down and out for the count since November, and boy did it suck. Since than a lot has changed Taylor is getting so big he throws me around me trying to discipline him is a joke. He tells me that it dont hurt when i kick his butt, so i am pretty much at a stand still with him. He is getting so bigh the other day we were drivin and he told me that he needed a break till at least next Thursday. He says the darndest things, and when he is acting up all my mother says is you never acted like this so it must be a boy thing. And to be honest i dont know if it is or not since he is my only child. No not by choice either, i would love to have another ine but the doctors say no! Anyways i am gettin tired so this is it for now if any one would like to give me some advice on how to control my three year old... PLEASE DO!

1 comment:

: said...

Hey Toni! It was so good to see you at the wedding and chat with everyone! I'm either in Logan or good 'ol Riverside, so I don't see people very often (and that's ok by me :-)Your little boy is cute and when you figure out how to control 3 year olds...let me know. Jeff thinks it's hilarious, but I don't so much. Take care!